Sunday 30 January 2011

Ip Man 2

I've now finished and mailed off my interview with the amazing Donnie Yen, star of 'Ip Man 2'. The film is about Bruce Lee's martial arts teacher and Donnie plays the lead part. Filled with action this really is a must see film, which is due for release here in the UK on 7th March.

I still have to complete interviews with two other stars of the film, Sammo Hung and Darren Shahlavi who plays the menacing 'Twister' Milos. If I succeed in completing all of these features it will be the first time that I've ever had four pieces of work in one magazine and I'm really hoping that all goes well and that I can pull it off.

For a taster of the film see this link. If you have trouble with it just copy the details and past them onto your browser, this then works immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkw_UxsxW6g

No comments:

Post a Comment